Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Release 2 Update
10 August 2011
This update focuses on stability and bug fixes.
- Added server shutdown automated warning system
- Fix issue where player loaded into server before client finished loading, leaving them vulnerable
- to spawn camping
- Fixed client stability issues in Arena combat
- Fix issue where user sometimes respawns in exact place of death
- Fixed readability of health & power UI; removed “bobbing head” avatars
- Fix issue with multiple group invites being sent at the same time
- Fixed various graphical bugs with ships and interiors
- Fix issue where avatar can become stuck on level geometry in abandoned base in 47-Tartalon
- Fix various grammar, spelling, and localization issues
- Fix timer display issue for skills that take more than 24 hours to learn
- Reduce Triad/Prophecy mail frequency
- …and many more!
Bigpoint is committed to the long-term success of Battlestar Galactica Online, and a big part of that is ensuring that we have a stable base to grow on.