Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Release 6 Update
6 October 2011
This minor update adds specialized Starter Kits, while focusing on usability and bug fixes.
COMBAT, SHIPS & SYSTEMSEdit
- Added four new starter kits to the shop
- Dogfighter and Fast Interceptor packs have been added for the Colonial Viper and Cylon Raider.
- Electronic Support and Electronic Warfare packs have been added for the Colonial Raptor and Cylon Heavy Raider.
New User ExperienceEdit
- Added Auto-Select option to Faction Select screen.
- On landing page, added code to prevent new accounts from being submitted multiple times.
- Changed some terminology in the tutorial for clarity.
- Fixed issue where users get stuck with no power if they drop Tylium while jumping.
- Sectors misreporting that they are full will be automatically fixed within 20 minutes.
- Fixed a bug where special payment offers were not being retrieved correctly.
- Fixed /mute and /hidePrefix chat commands.
- Fixed issues where chat input would affect gameplay.
- Added code to prevent multiple popups from overlapping on login.
- Ship icons now display correctly next to player health bars.
- Tooltips have been added to the Fast Ammo Resupply buttons to show package details.
- Added option to display server local time on the client.
GRAPHICS & AUDIOEdit
- Updated Basestar model.
- Fixed bug where ships of the same type, but different upgrade level, would display the same as the player’s ship.
- Re-ordered music to better match gameplay mood.
- Fixed bug where you would hear no music the second time you entered into Combat state.