Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Release Apollo Update
19 October 2011
COMBAT, SHIPS & SYSTEMSEdit
- Starter kits have been added for the Colonial Fighter Scythe, Cylon Fighter Banshee, Colonial Defender Maul, and Cylon Defender Wraith.
- Added localized chat channels for Dutch, Hungarian, Czech, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Slovak, Romanian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Portuguese.
- Fixed collision on derelict ships.
- Fixed targeting issue in story missions.
- Show upgraded ships in Ship Purchasing window.
- Addressed several localization bugs with non-translated or overflowing text.
- Delete expired mail items.
- Added missing weapons & system icons.
- Fixed display of Emitter Rating and Firewall Rating stats on certain systems.
- Fixed server shutdown notification.
- Fixed issue with asteroids/planetoids not spawning in some sectors.
- Players can now add 10 abilities to the Fleet Recon Raptors and Recon Heavy Raider variants without causing the game client to hang.
- Removed redundant messaging during story missions, improving usability of mission log.
- Implemented popup tutorial messages instead of showing full tutorial UI on new content.
- Display skill requirements for system upgrades.
- Fixed intermittent issues with tooltips in mail UI.
- Fixed leaderboard buttons resizing incorrectly.
- Show tooltips when highlighting owned ships in UI.
- Changed versioning scheme to reflect release numbers.
GRAPHICS & AUDIOEdit
- Updated Colonial Viper MKVII model.
- Updated Cylon War Raider model.
- Made exhaust FX more prominent on some ship models.