Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Update 21 - A new Nidhogg
9 October 2013This update will contain the new model for the Nidhogg and smaller improvements and bug fixes.
With this update we are going to introduce a new and improved ship model for the Nidhogg. It has a better appearance and shape now, so take a look at this beauty:
- New model for the Nidhogg
- Improved the areas for NPCs to avoid players appearing amidst of groups of enemy NPCs after entering a sector
- Updated the client to the newest version of Unity (4.2.1.) in order to reduce the amount of client crashes.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to have the option to command a ship that’s already under command
- Fixed an issue where mining ship warnings have been displayed twice
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to target ships behind mine