Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Update 25 - Balancing Mines
14 November 2013
This update will contain rebalancing of the Mines / Mine fields, some smaller changes and bug fixes.
With this update we are making some smaller, but crucial adjustments to rebalance mines and mine fields. Those changes are for Strike and Escort mines:
- Increased power cost
- Increased activation timer from 3 to 5 seconds
- Decreased radius
- Removed the possibility of critical damage for all mine / mine fields by changing the value for Critical Offense to 0.
- To bring accuracy of all Escort cannons in line we raised the accuracy to 325 for Escort cannons won in Interdiction Duty
- Change of stack size of “Unidentified Objects” from 5 to infinite and merged into one big stack
- Removal of “Invite a friend” assignment until we implement a new system
- Halloween Event ended last Sunday therefore removed assignment “Emergence”
- Implemented the possibility to bind a hotkey to “Target nearest mine” (not yet translated).
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to promote / demote / remove wing members
- Fixed an issue where the state of a player (online/offline) and new level was not updated
- Fixed an issue where Top Gun Battle medals weren’t displayed properly after the end of the tourney