Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Update 37 - New HUBS
8 April 2014
This release will contain new Hubs (outposts and home bases) with an overhauled graphic style and dialogue improvements.
The update will also contain the overhauled bracket system from update 36 but with fixes to the issues of freezing and FPS drops that occurred upon the issue’s release.
In addition to those fixes we’ve also included fixes to a number of smaller issues with the bracket system that were reported on Kobol.
- Changed the 3rd person view to a more immersive 1st person scene view, removing the need to run around to get to the characters you want to talk to.
- New 3D scenes for Battlestar CIC and Basestar Command Center
- The features from all three rooms can now be accessed in one higher quality HUB window.
- New 3D scenes for Colonial and Cylon Outposts
- New and more immersive dialogue mode
- Fixed an issue with the bracket system which caused the game to freeze when targeting certain players and low FPS rates.
- Fixed an issue with the bracket system in which objective markers were missing from interdiction and story missions.
- Fixed an issue with the bracket system in which the wing name and player title were in the wrong order.
- Fixed an issue with the bracket system in which ship names were not disabled when names were disabled by pressing “p”.
- Fixed an issue with the bracket system in which distance to FID events were not shown.
- Fixed an issue with the bracket system in which brackets weren’t disabled when the combat GUI was turned off.