Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Update 39 - The Old Folks
29 April 2014
This release will contain some bug fixes, new hotkeys for Flak/Point defense, optional settings to improve the graphics quality in the game and new ship setups for new players joining the game.
- A hotkey to turn on/off only point defense and flak is now available.
- The ability to disable texture filtering in order to improve the graphic quality of textures in the game.
- The starting items for new players joining the game have been overhauled. Players will now have the following items equipped to their Viper Mk II / Raider:
- 2 x General purpose guns
- 1 x Long range Missile Launcher
- 2 x Hull plating
- 2 x Gyro stabilization
- 1 x Anti avoidance computer
- 1x Weapon damage boost computer
- While these items will be found in their hold:
- Mining Scanner
- 2 x Mining guns
- If your ship has 100% Durability (and so doesn’t need repairing), you won’t be able to click repair and start the undock timer.
- Selecting command for a ship you’re already commanding won’t start the undock timer.
- The high score counters now display the full numbers, instead of showing “…” at the end.