Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Update 43 - Adjustments
6 August 2014
This release will contain minor improvements to the outpost defense as well as several bugfixes and improvements.
- Additional long range weaponry against capital ships
Carrier Consumable AdjustmentsEdit
- Mini nukes used on long range missile launcher will have 700 instead of 2.000 HP
- Nukes used on long range missile launcher will have 800 instead of 2.000 HP
- “Heavy Fight” and “outpost under attack” are disabled by default in the options menu as they were irritating for new users
- Added a new RNG for combat hit chance calculations
- Fixed an issue where opposite faction items were shown in the shop
- Fixed an issue where the shop scroll bar didn’t changed its size based on the amount of items
- Fixed an issue of overlapping heavy platforms in Calibaan
- Fixed an issue where a freighter crossed a FID event
- Fixed an issue of a heavy platform overlapping with a planetoid in Tenland
- Fixed a wrong platform arrangement around a Cylon outpost in 103 Heleb
- Docked strikes do not longer appear on different map positions after an FTL Jump
- Recolored the map indicator for jump beacons to green (instead of white)
- Fixed an issue where the stealth ship skill “muzzle choke” boosted 3,5% per level instead of 1%
- Fixed incorrect sell prices on stealth ship systems
- Fixed an issue on the bolo system for stealth ships which got worse while upgrading
- Fixed an exploit which made it possible to keep a cloaked stealth ship marked
- Reduced the amount of metallic reflection on many ship skins
- Did some localization improvements in German & English language
- Fixed some text issues
- Fixed some issues in the first tutorial mission (mainly texts and flight distances)
- Fixed incorrect sell prices on SAD modules
- Fixed incorrect sell prices on nuke and torpedo launcher systems
- Fixed an issue on mini nukes which dealt 600% instead of 500% damage
- Ramming an asteroid while system map is opened won’t trigger a "You are under attack!" message any more
- The multitarget weapon numbers below the bracket will display weapon slot hotkeys now instead of the old IDs. If no hotkey is set up the old ID marked by a '*' will be shown.
- Hotkeys bound to movement actions will always trigger ship movement – even if the Shift or Ctrl modifiers are held down
- Fixed an issue where ships would vanish temporarily from the DRADIS HUD.
- Fixed an issue where the ship speed could be improved unintended by using slide.