Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Update 53.5 - Improvments, Bugfixes + Balancing
18 January 2016
Hello Battlestar Galactica Online fans,
Tomorrow, January 19th at 11:00 CET (UTC+1) we will release a maintenance update for Battlestar Galactica Online. We have taken your feedback regarding the disadvantages of the Pegasus into account and have made some changes to its Point Defense systems. We also tweaked the Tylium rewards and fixed a couple of bugs. Last but not least this update will exchange all unused Typons Shards for Titanium.
Check out the change notes for all the details.
- Improved Point Defense for Pegasus in order to make it more competitive. Now: one ”heavy” PD system at the bow and one “regular” PD system at the stern (before: two regular Point Defense systems in the center).
- Higher Tylium reward from daily assignments.
- Fixed some stability issues.
- The messages in the middle of the UI that notify about e.g. earned XP and loot will now also be hidden if player switches off the UI (Shift + G).
- Fixed a bug with the mining ship in a story mission.
- Fixed an issue where a player can get stuck in space without ship (happened when player got killed and all potential respawn sectors were completely full).
- Fixed an issue with the event shop where too many available items caused frames to overlap.
- Migration of unused Typhon Shards (each shard will be exchanged for 500 Titanium).