Battlestar Galactica Online - Game Update 55.5 - UI & Capital Ship Refinement
8 April 2016
Hello Battlestar Galactica Online fans,
On Monday, April 11th at 11:00 CEST we will release an update for BSGO on all game servers. The estimated game downtime is 30 minutes.
We have also re-organized the HUD elements on the upper right area of the screen to further streamline the UI.
- Converted upper right menu bar, assignment tracker and dynamic event tracker into Unity UI
- Re-organized their alignment to an “accordion-system” which means that the menu windows are now connected and no blank space is left in between if folded/unfolded
- Improved font-readability for those UI elements
- If rented, Pegasus/Basestar will trigger a timer on the galaxy map to visualize the remaining rent time.
- Fixed a bug where the options “hide enemy brackets” and “hide friendly brackets” only affected players that were already in the sector
- Fixed a bug where ships appeared without bracket
- Fixed a bug where brackets appeared without ships
- The friend or foe color scheme will now also visualize group members with a different color
- The faction scheme will now provide the faction icon in bracket color
- Fixed the 3D model scaling of Pegasus point-defense turrets
- Excluded escorts as possible targets for Pegasus guns
- Excluded escorts as possible targets for Basestar missiles
- Decreased damage high on Pegasus front PD from 44 to 34
- Decreased damage low on Pegasus front PD from 28 to 24
- Decreased damage high on Pegasus Cannon Battery from 425 to 410
- Decreased armor piercing on Pegasus Cannon Battery from 60 to 40
- Decreased max range on Pegasus Missile Battery from 4,500 to 3,900
- Decreased max range on Pegasus Cannon Battery from 4,500 to 4,100
- Decreased accuracy on Basestar/Pegasus Cannon Battery from 200 to 130
- Decreased HP on Pegasus from 80,000 to 72,500
We hope that you enjoy this rather small update. The next update which brings a lot more changes to the game is not far out.